Hello team! Not much to report, let's just get started!
Food!
Guys, I've been craving the McDonalds. I can't even begin to tell you. I want those golden, salty crispy fries so damn bad! Anyway, I digress.
Breakfast: Watermelon, Strawberries, Cantaloupe
Lunch: Spinach Salad (salmon, cranberries, almonds, home made vinaigrette dressing, spinach), Roasted Sweet Potatoes.
Dinner: Turkey Spaghetti (freshly made), Garlic Bread
Snack: Cheese square, Pumpkin Seeds
Water: 50 OZ
Other Beverages: Two cups coffee, one cup green tea
So today we took our students to Costco. I tried a whole grain bread with some butter on it that was pretty tasty. I also tried a spinach/artichoke dip that was way too salty and garlicky - took a bite and threw it out. Tonight I'm teaching a friend about eBay and she's making home-made spaghetti which is sure to be delicious!
Exercise
Oh man. I got my ass kicked today. Today was cardio and she was so fast I could barely keep up with the video! I'm also going to have to do cardio day at work so I'll have more room and somewhere to get some traction to be able to do everything. There were some exercises that I couldn't keep my back straight because I was going to lose my traction and fall lol.
Video: Cardio 17 Minutes (Jumping Jacks, Seal Jacks, Cossack Squats, Pec Stretch, YWT, Plank to Pushup, Burpee Jump, Mountain Climbers, Jumping Jack Planks, Squat Lunge, Inch Worm Pushup, T-Plank Rotation, Hip Thrust)
Steps: 8,025
Other Exercise: Half a mile speed walk with Koda husky, Six flights of stairs up and down at friend's apartment.
I have the worst luck with pedometers. Today, as I was getting ready to go down to my friend's apartment I dropped my pedometer and it broke.... again. I put the battery back in and it reset my pedometer. I know I was over 8,000 when I dropped it, so I did awesome with steps today!
Parting Thoughts
I'm tired... that's it. Have a good night.

No comments:
Post a Comment