Thursday, January 29, 2015

If My Legs Could Murder...

Welcome

Hello, a quick update, I have 50 more Magic flowers to make before the wake tomorrow.

Food

I've been doing really good with the food. Yesterday for breakfast I had an egg, and two cheese sticks. Lunch was a turkey sandwich on whole wheat with mayo, lettuce, spinach, green peppers and tomatoes from Subway with chips and a Coke. Dinner was a big ass salad, filet mignon and a baked potato.

Today's breakfast was half an apple, two sticks of cheese. Lunch was a tuna sandwich on whole wheat, chips and carrots. Snack was two clementines and dinner is chicken fettuccine alfredo with salad.


Exercise

Yesterday was flexibility. Yay! My butt is so sore from the other day though and today was Legs and Abs which my legs are screaming and on fire right now. But! This was the first time I was able to do ALL the lunges, so yay me!

Goodbye

Thanks for checking in. I should be back to normal blog posts at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment