This will probably be a short update, I'm wicked tired and have had a hard time sleeping so far this week. I'm also making flowers out of Magic The Gathering cards for Chris's funeral so I'm wicked busy and have so much to do before Friday. So, quick update inbound.
A sample of aforementioned flowers.
Food
So, yesterday was Kyle's (boyfriend) last day ever at working at Wal-Mart this was a great thing! Here's to a happier and healthier boyfriend! We wanted to celebrate so we went to Famous Dave's BBQ for dinner. I had a salad with ranch, fries, mac and cheese and beef tenderloins. I ate about half so there's more for lunch. On Monday my breakfast was two cheese sticks. Lunch was one egg, caprese salad, two clementines, and an avacado. Dinner was Chicken and Broccoli Pasta bake.
Exercise
Still going on the exercise. Today was Cardio and Upper Body. My whole body is screaming right now, I thought that was going to kill me. Tomorrow is flexibility...yes.....
Goodbye
Updates will become more often and in detail at the end of the week. It's just been a busy and rough time.
No comments:
Post a Comment