Hello! So today is day two of blogging and the exercising. Like I mentioned in my first post I won't really be able to start the diet portion until the 20th since that's when I get paid and I can go get some foods. This post is mainly to document what I did today and to see how I want to set this blog up.
Food
I felt like I did pretty good today having not really been "on diet" yet. I turned down sweets, which honestly is not too difficult for me, as salt is my seductress.
Breakfast: Pineapple, Watermelon, Grapes, Cantaloupe, Pepita Seeds
Lunch: Avocado (with lime juice and garlic salt), Broccoli, Carrots, Celery.
Dinner: Chipotle Burrito (Tortilla, Steak, Brown Rice, Lettuce, Cheese, Sour cream)
Snack: Handful of Pringles (sweet sweet salt)
Water Consumed: 32 OZ
Other Beverages: 16 OZ Raspberry Lemonade
Not bad for day one and not really starting it yet...
I made a large bottle of water to take to work, my goal is to try and drink it all before the day is up, I had about 4 OZ left when I left, so I'm doing okay on that. My goal is two of those a day. I would consider Chipotle fast food, even though it's probably one of the healthier options so I went ahead and marked it on the chart as eaten.
Exercise
So, my legs are screaming from yesterday. I forgot how much I hate the day after leg day. It's always fun to try and sit down and the pain from your legs erupts out of your mouth in a high pitched squeal. Today was upper body. Easy peasy. I enjoyed the work out and it was done quickly. Tomorrow's is flexibility.
I wore my pedometer today and by the time I left work I had over 4,000 steps, then I dropped it and the battery popped out, erasing everything. When I took it off for the night I had accumilated another 1,500 (give or take). So I think my goal for everyday will be 6,500 steps.
Video: Upper Body - 14 Minutes (Warm up (jumping jacks; seal jacks; pec stretch; y-w-t;). Pushup; row; lateral raises; bicep curls; tricep kickback; repeat all; stretch.)
Steps: 5,500 (give or take)
Any other exercise: Not today.
Upper Body Day was easy - come on abs day!
Parting Thoughts
So far, so good. It's hard to get really started when you can't jump in to all of it right away but so far I'm feeling good and confident. We'll see how we continue!

No comments:
Post a Comment