Hello! Bet you thought I'd forgotten about this? Things have been a little hectic lately for me to be able to keep updated as much as I would like plus I think I want to change things up a little bit.
Food
I think my issue with the food has been that I strongly dislike having to eat stuff I don't like (yogurt, sweet potatoes...) when I feel like I don't necessarily eat that bad in the first place. Yes, fast food is my sweet addiction, howver, last week I was struck in the heart (and stomach) by my mistress McDonalds who gave me food poisoning and I would like to not eat there again for many moons.
I think that will help me say no to the fast food for awhile. I think I may look up some alternatives for the things I don't like to try and fit it all in.
Maybe I'll just try portion control and only home-made meals? No box dinners or processed stuff. I mean honestly, I'm not that bad with food (minus the fast stuff). I love vegetables, fruit, salads and eat them all the time. I don't much care of sweets much, I'm honestly thinking it's the active factor for me. I'm not sure what I want to do on the food front, still trying to figure that out.
If I could have my own personal salad chef I would be so happy.
Exercise
I haven't however stopped on the exercise front. I keep forgetting to wear my pedometer (not to mention I drop the damn thing constantly). I need to figure out how to get it in my phone, although that's not very accurate because I don't always carry that with me everywhere. I have stuck with my workout DVD and am now at the point where I do two exercises a day. The cardio and legs are still kicking my ass lol. Today is flexibility and should be great!
Goodbye
So those are thoughts and where I'm at. Feel free to share your feelings.
No comments:
Post a Comment